How do we handle criminal charges that have been brought against you?
I use all of the experience that I have accumulated over the years as both a deputy prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney in determining the best way to help you. The comprehensive plan that I put together to aid you includes the following:
- A thorough discussion with you of the charges against you and what penalties the charges carry.
- Going over the facts of the case with you and helping you to determine what if any criminal liability that you may have.
- Reviewing the documents, witnesses’ statements, and any other evidence that the prosecutor has relied upon in bringing the charges against you.
- Reviewing and discussing any evidence that you have that disputes or mitigates the charges against you.
- Advising you of the possible alternatives that you have to choose from in trying to resolve the charges against you.
- Coming up with a plan of action that offers the best opportunity to resolve the charges against with an emphasis on trying to preserve your liberty and your ability to provide for yourself and the ones that you love when possible.
Get the legal protection you need by calling us immediately at 765.649.9340.